Idea 1 - IOT Switch
I have a sleep phase disorder so I’ve to be very specific and careful with regulating my sleeping routines. Otherwise they start triggering migraines.
One of the ways I manage that is to regulate my daily rhythm.
One component of that includes smart switches and plugs in my house that regulate heating, lights, alarm.
Problems & Goals
- Costly at $29. Want something cheaper.
- Automate the Interface. Want to make it easier to set the behaviour of multiple devices
- Battery Management (low power)
- Battery Recharging (inductor coil)
- Small Form Factor (for Invisibility)
- Enclosure Design (for Motor)
- Bluetooth (has to support Low Power)
- Programming (commands over LoRA)
Sleep Data & Migraine Data
Idea 2 - High Voltage AVR Programmer
When I was working on the marquee project, I accidentally bricked my ATTiny and ended up destroying the PCB board trying to fix it.
When researching, I found that I could’ve built a High Voltage AVR Programmer instead of having to replace the ATTiny, and if I had more time. That’s what I would’ve done.
Bill of Materials