Plug & Play with Existing Servos. Reuse existing servos that I have lying around
Built a basic prototype and had it communicating over an Android Phone over bluetooth classic.
Also tested out the mechanism for turning the switch on and off.
- Push Buttons: where you press the same button twice. Works properly, just need to calibrate it.
- Switches: with the motor horn, can either turn a switch on, or off by placing it accordingly. A a sticker attachment to the horn to make it push and pull.
- Calibrating Angle of Servo I want the pcb to provide plug-and-play support for a servo
- Currently supports Classic Bluetooth (So only supports working with Android). iOS has issues with classic bluetooth communication and I’ve to figure out a way to use BLE.
Deadend - Early Schematic
I accidentally ordered the wrong ESP32 module.
- Tried programming it over bluetooth for hours before realising that it doesn’t have bluetooth support.
- Tried programming ESP32 over serial to have a working prototype but haven’t been able to.
WIP - Revised Schematic
Revised the schematic for the new ESP32
If Continuing with This Project
- Order the correct ESP32 Module Parts
- Program the ESP32 Chip This I don’t know how to do. The more I read, the less I know about this. I assumed that I could program over the Arduino Bluetooth interface.
- Design a basic Motor Mount
- Design & Build the High Voltage Serial Programmer
- How to program the ESP32 Board?
- Can I program the ESP32 Board over Bluetooth?